Monday, April 28, 2014

Financial Goal #1 Accomplished

It's been a month now I think since we accomplished the first financial goal we set, we sold the 2013 Dodge Durango and bought a "previously owned" minivan.  We are now the proud owners of two paid-off cars. Yay for no car payments! Our savings took a hit to pay for the minivan but we should make that money back by the end of the year.
The kids absolutely love the minivan.  Liam loves to play with the buttons for the automatic doors.  We love the extra cargo space and overall feel of it.  I definitely love the sliding doors although I'm not sure I love the automatic doors all the time.  The automatic doors are definitely a plus for the car line when I pick up Gavin at school, otherwise I could live without them.
Anyhow- I'll have to post a picture later when I take one.  I still haven't taken a picture of the van. :(
But we are very happy with our minivan!  Never thought I'd be saying that but it's true.


No comments:

Post a Comment